Effective Date: September 15, 2023
- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you visit our Site:
- Personal Information:
- Contact Information (e.g., name, email address, phone number) provided voluntarily when you contact us or subscribe to our updates.
- Demographic Information (e.g., age, gender) that you may choose to share with us.
- Non-Personal Information:
- Usage Data: We may collect information about how you interact with our Site, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the date and time of your visits.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site.
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- To send you updates and information about Embrace Embryo Donation, if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- To analyze and improve the content and functionality of our Site.
- To ensure the security and integrity of our Site.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- When required by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of our users, or others.
- In connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or part of our organization.
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information.
- Contact Us
Thank you for trusting Embrace Embryo Donation with your personal information. We are dedicated to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your data.
Embrace Embryo Donation is a 501c-3 educational organization.
An ASRM Patient Advocacy Grant funded the development of this site. The insights shared have been provided by actual embryo donors and recipients and reproductive medicine industry professionals who have not been paid for their services, as well as Embryo Connections research and experience, supported in part by a federal embryo donation awareness grant of the Office of Population Affairs/Health and Human Services.